Skip site navigation
- Do not enter a spa while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs that may cause drowsiness.
- If you are taking medication, consult a physician before using the spa.
- Due to high temperatures, young children should be cautious.
- Pregnant women should not use the spa without the consent of their physician.
- Do not use electrical appliances near water.
- Hot water is an ideal environment for spreading infections. Do not use the spa if you have open wounds.
- Do not use the spa if there are thunder or lightning storms.